Sigma-HSE collects information from visitors to this site via our enquiry/contact form and also emails generated from links within this site. Such information obtained is used for:
- Providing information on Sigma-HSE products and services.
- Responding to requests and enquires.
- Identifying potential leads, customers and subscribers.
- Carrying our marketing research
- Processing recruitment information submitted for that purpose.
We do not sell personal information or use it for any other purpose. All information collected is stored on an online secure encrypted server with controlled access.
Cookies are used on this site to improve the user experience and to collect visit information on which pages or products are visited. Cookies are an element of data created by a website and submitted to your browser for local storage should your browser be enabled to accept them.
Information is only disclosed to internal staff who need this information as part of their business function and other Business Development staff within the Sigma-HSE group.
Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions are available to download from our website by clicking on this link.