We at Sigma-HSE are passionate about safety in the workplace. Our dedicated experts provide identification and assessment of process hazards for manufacturing companies in Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Waste, Energy, Food, Drink, Plastics and Agrochemical, to name but a few. At Sigma-HSE we share your desire to keep people, plant and brand investment safe from the risk of fires and explosions.
We can provide training via open seminars or tailored in-company events. For businesses with multiple sites, talk to us about webinar presentations to simultaneously provide basic awareness training to operators and technicians. Our courses are graded for different skill levels from Operational staff looking for basic awareness of process safety hazards, to Directors looking for insight into Corporate Safety Culture.
Our training courses are based on years of experience from our Senior Engineers and are delivered by speakers who have been providing real world safety solutions to industry for over 30 years. Their dedication and insight together with decades of technical expert knowledge, provide a rich content for our Training courses, which will inspire your staff to tackle safety concerns and instil a culture of safety and performance in the workplace.
We provide open seminars and workshops on various Process Safety subjects throughout the year and our calendar of events is published on our website at www.sigma-hse.com for you to download and distribute to your relevant staff.
Typical seminar options include:
- Process Safety Management – Concept and Implementation
- Process Hazard Analysis and Risk Management Techniques
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment and Interpretation of QRA Report
- Dust Explosion
- Electrostatic Hazards and Control Measures
- Hazardous Area Classification
- ATEX Assessment
- Safety Integrity Level: Concept and Application
- Fire and Gas Mapping
In-company / On-site Training
We also provide workshops as per the company’s specifications using the customised training modules. These are tailored to your specific industry needs and take our foundation material and add real world examples relevant to your company and industry.
Advantages of in-company training include:
- Will be tailored to your specific company and industry needs.
- Will be arranged at a convenient time for production purposes and to match shift needs.
- Will be organised on-site to avoid travel and accommodation expenses from staff.
- Optionally available to roll-out and presented to each site with a consistent message.
- Optional opportunity for licensing agreement on training material to be used by your staff on an on-going basis.
You can download he attached leaflet or contact us to discuss on-site Training.
Get in touch
To discuss your training needs with Mike Weaver our Technical Manager email email@example.com or call on +44 (0)1962 840570